Sunday 3 November 2013

Autumn/Winter Wishlist #1

This is my first wishlist post and it is just some things that I think would be lovely in autumn/winter and how I would style them. Most of the items will be incorporated into so many looks and I will not be able to explain them all, I will just give a rough idea of how I would most probably wear them!


RED/BURGANDY DRESS: from Topshop £46 - I really like the way this dress has 2 different prints, a leopard kind of print on the lower half and on the top half, a tiled kind of pattern. I would wear this with some black/skin coloured tights with either the black patent Dr Martens or if I wanted to dress it up a bit and make it more girly with some tan brogues.

GOLD CHAIN NECKLACE: from Topshop £15 - I am not very brave so I don't wear too bold/big necklaces so I absolutely love this small gold chain. I would wear this to add a bit more to a plain top/dress.

BLACK HIGH SHINE DISCO PANTS: from New Look £14.99 - I wear black leggings a lot and i am getting quite bored of them really so I thought shiny disco pants would be a nice alternative. I would wear these with literally every top but especially long geek, nerd etc. tops tied or tucked in, or cropped tops although the weather is quite cold. For shoes I would go with the black patent Dr Martens or some high tops.

BLUE DIP DYE SWEATER: from New Look £14.99 - A lot of the time in winter I just like to dress up warm and not in anything particularly fancy. I love this simple but cute jumper. I would wear this with black trousers (jeans, leggings etc.) and either, again, the black patent Dr Martens or some high tops.

FUR LINED/TRIMED SHORT PARKA: from Topshop £78 - I love this coat and i have tried it on and it is so warm. I think it would go with most things since it is a dark colour and not many people pick out different coats just to go with a couple of outfits and because it is quite expensive it would probably be someone's only coat anyway. I also love the fur hood and gold zips and buttons.

GALAXY PRINT ARE YOU DREAMING TOP: from ASOS £18 - I love galaxy print at the moment and i own a pair of galaxy print leggings (but i would definitely not pair them together!) I would most likely wear this with the black disco pants and, no surprises, the black patent Dr Martens.

BLACK PATENT DR MARTENS: from Dr Martens or a shoe shop £55 (but probably be more expensive in the adults) - As you can probably tell I really love these shoes! I think they can go with everything and if you wanted to just dress down an outfit or make it more 'edgy' then these would be perfect. I have some fake New Look ones that do me fine at the moment but they are not patent or the real thing so :( 

Hope you enjoyed seeing some of the items I would love to have for autumn/winter! What things are on your wishlist this season?  


9 comments:

  1. cute dress :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4602025

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these clothes are gorgeous:)!!

    Paige
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ik !! i wish i had lots of money to buy them all aha xx

      Delete
  3. Love the coat! It looks warm and cosy!

    Sx
    www.Blue-Bow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ty !! i know it does, i want it !! xxxx i already follow your blog xxx

      Delete
  4. Hi! I love the dress! :)
    Great wishlist!
    xoxo
    foreveramber123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks xox please follow xox will check out your blog!

      Delete