Wednesday 6 November 2013

KT Tunstall

I and a lover of lot's of genres music but there is one artist that i have loved since I was little. My mum would always listen to her and I kind-of picked up a love for her music. I have been lucky enough to see her live a couple of times and I can tell you, everything is so much more 'magical' live. This picture is from when I saw her at a festival and she had a band to accompany her. When I have seen her at concerts she just plays by herself accompanying herself with guitar or piano.

sorry you can't really see her properly because of the lighting!

I love all of her songs so narrowing it down to my absolute favourites was extremely hard but these are the names of some if you wanted to listen some more: Invisible empire, Lost, Black horse and a cherry tree,  still a weirdo.

Please have a listen :)


Lost

Black Horse and a Cherry Tree

I hope that you have discovered a new artist and this has inspired you to create a post about another artist you feel passionate about. Also I would just like to say a big thank you because I have recently reached 800 page views so thank you! And than you to the small amount of people who have followed because if you enjoy reading my blog please follow it because it makes me more motivated to post because i know some people are reading and enjoying!

thank you xx Are there any artists you love ? please comment xx

No comments:

Post a Comment