Friday 1 November 2013

October Favourites



MAYBELLINE BABY LIPS : HYDRATE

It is so moisturising and really useful for on the go. It smells nice and i really want the others now!

STUDDED BRACELET

I have worn this a lot because it has a plain colour and goes with everything. I think it is a great accessory and just adds a bit more! It is from Accessorize.

THORNTONS PRAULINE MELTS
They melt in your mouth and are so delicious! (notice there are no chocolates left in it?? I ate them all mwahaha!!)

PALMERS COCOA BUTTER MOISTURISER

It smells amazing and sinks in really quickly! It is not expensive and you get a lot out of it. It is also very moisturising!

FLUFFY JUMPERS

As the temperature has become suddenly cooler I have had to change my winter nightwear. I have two fluffy jumpers and they are both from sainsbury's! I love them, they are so soft and warm!


MIRROR MIRROR INKY SUNSET LIQUID EYELINER

This eyeliner is, surprisingly, very good and i have worn it a lot! I got it in a magazine so i wasn't expecting anything amazing but I really liked it.

PARENTAL GUIDANCE

This has been my favourite film this month because it is so funny and cute and crazy! I really enjoyed watching it and it is a PG so it suites everyone, even my dad enjoyed it !!

TOP CHART

There is so much music i have been listening to and loving this month. I literally love the whole top chart at the moment and some songs that are not on it! If i did have to pick some (!!!!) of my favourites they would be: Skip to the good bit by Rizzle kicks, What i might do by Ben Pearce, Can we dance by the Vamps, Juliet by Lawson, You're nobody 'till somebody loves you by James Arthur, Counting stars by One Republic, R U crazy by Conor Maynard, La da dee by Cody Simpson, Here's to never growing up by Avril Lavigne and Everything has changed by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran.(that was a lot!)


So those were some of the things i have loved and used a lot last month. I hope you liked it !! What have you been loving this october ?


No comments:

Post a Comment